. .
Logo PES-United
Le Meilleur en Simul Sur Pes !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PES-United Index du Forum » Buvette » Test
. Darwin$Snow Leg.a.cy Iso Zip Go back
Auteur Message
demfragr

Masculin
Avertissement: 0
Point(s): 21
Moyenne de points: 1,00
spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Darwin$Snow Leg.a.cy Iso Zip
Here = urlin.us/289hx

Here = urlin.us/289hx

Here = urlin.us/289hx

Here = urlin.us/289hx

Here = urlin.us/289hx

At..this..point..no..hard..drives..show..up..and..the..message..is..ongoing..Examining..Available..Drives&At..this..point..I..can..go..no..further..Any..help..is..always..appreciated.Im..using..Windows..7Also,.I.had.to.change.the.network.from.bridged.to.NAT.to.get.the.network.workingdarwin.snow.legacy.iso.vmware.shared.files:.Here.you.can.find.darwin.snow.legacy.iso.vmware.shared.files.we.have.found.in.our.databaseNon.of.your.tutorials.ever.work.VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes)Geeknizer.on.Google+,.FacebookRecent.Batman.and.Superman..Likes.::.Dislikes.iTunes..Pros.and.Cons.Apple.iPad.Pro..review.Apple.iPad.Mini.4..review.Nexus.5x..Review..The.league.of.extraordinary.Exs.ELAC.Debut.B6.Review.The.OnePlus.X..Review..Does.it.fit.the.X.bill.Web.Apps.Vs.Native.Apps..Winner.Hybrid.Apps.Google.Nearby,.Open.Source.Beacons.Run.Android.apps.on.PC.[Windows,.Linux,.OSX].Enable.WhatsApp.Calling.Now.[Android,.iOS].Android.5.1.Review,.Impressions,.Whats.new.[Changelog].Top.5.USB.Hacks.that.PWN.You.Kraftwerk:.Portable.FuelCell.replaces.Battery-pack.Xposed.on.Android.LollipopPopular.NowSmartScreen.for.iPhone.[Best.LockScreen.Widgets]Open.Source.GSM.Base.Station.[OpenBTS]Hostgator.Coupon.Codes.2010Use.Android.as.JoyStick.Controller,.Racing.Wheel,.Gyro.Gaming.on.PCEdge.-.HTML5.Visual.EditorGMail,.Google.Docs,.Talk,.Calendar.are.Mature,.No.Longer.a.BETAIBM.launches.Sensor.Data.Events.Automation.with.WebSphere,.TivoliRecession.in.Spams:.says.McAfeeSo.Safari.4.is.World's.fastest.browser?.NO!.Browsers.Benchmarked!ARM.Cortex.9.to.Target.Intel.Atom.NetbooksLinks..2016.GeeknizerYou..can..extend..it,..but..the..extended..volume..has..to..be..treated..a..unallocated..disc..spaceAlso...please...do...confirm...one...thing...whether...your...PC...supports...hardware...virtualisation...and...if...yes;...you...have...enabled...it...in...BIOS,otherwise...SL...will...not...workI..suppose..this..is..dependent..on..the..type..of..network..card..you..have?VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..Stancho..Hi,..I..followed..the..steps..and..Im..trying..to..install..Mac..OS..X..Snow..Leopard..10.6..x86I.just.tried.to.put.maintenance.on,.the.mac.logged.out.and.put.all.hte.maintenance.on,.then.went.to.restartThe..preview..and..full..screen..will..not..work.VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..Lilmatty28..i..cant..view..pics..on..preview..yet..i..can..run..the..screensavers&..wierd..huh?VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..corben2005..You..have..to..add..or..change..the..value..of..smc.present..=..TRUE..to..smc.present..=..FALSE..The..your..VM..will..correctly..shut..down.2nd:I..have..the..same..problem..as..you..and..mikef74..I..can..not..view..pictures..with..the..app..Preview..and..Pages..iLife..does..not..work..correctly.VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..Corben2005..You..have..to..chge..or..add..the..value..smc.present..=..TRUE..to..smc.present..=..FALSE..in..the..vmx..file..then..your..vm..will..shut..down..correctly.2ndI..have..the..same..problem..as..mikef74,..i..cannot..view..pictures..with..the..preview..app..and..iwork..and..ilive..also..did..not..work..correctly.vmware..tools..installed..and..the..graphics..driver..for..SnowLeopard..on..vmware..from..here..:..too.Any..help?VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..Zs..thx!!!VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..syedwaqhas..Hi..I..have..a..AMD..based..desktop..with..gigabyte..motherboard..inbuilt,..please..help..me..providing..link..for..Mac..snow..leopard..for..my..needs.Regards..SyedVA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..owen..OK..so,..I..have..already..installed..snow..leopard..on..my..dell..laptop..and..ideneb..on..my..dell..computerIn...System...Preferences...>...Energy...Saver...change...both...options...to...never!...April...15,...2010...at...12:59...am...Chuck...says:...I...just...wanted...to...say...thank...you...for...the...step-by-step...guide,...followed...them...word...for...word...and...its...working...greatApril...5,...2010...at...8:33...am...Tiko...says:...wow,...thanks...a...lot...manPlease.help!.January.26,.2010.at.2:51.pm.Jay.says:.Hi,.How.did.you.get.it.to.work?.I.cant.get.past.that.pesky.wait.for.dvd.screen.at.all.>Metal..Gear..Codec::Metal..Gear..Online::Advertising::ServerPage..1..of..1Along.the.same.lines,.I.cannot.watch.videos.in.iTunes.Not.sure.if.this.is.related,.but.I.cannot.use.most.of.the.built-in.screensavers.VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).Jonalyanes.Any.resolution.to.the.inability.to.view.pictures?VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).S.Kun.Hi.guys.I.installed.this.and.works.awesome..but.the.problem.is.when.i.install.vmware.toolsI'm.very.pleased.with.itbogas04...says...April...28,...2012...at...1:56...pm...Hey...guys...i...am...new...to...this...,...i...want...to...install...SL...on...my...VMware...,...i...have...Athlon...620...X4...and...Gigabyte...mother...board...,...umm...i...found...this...t0rrent...pirate...bay.se/...torrent/...6348816...Can...anyone...tell...me...if...it...will...work...and...what...all...i...have...to...do...to...make...it...work?...Thanks...a...lot...Dave...says...April...30,...2012...at...6:54...am...HiThanks.for.posting.your.findings.here.Can.you.recommend.where.i.can.get.a.good.mac.iso.image.?.Seems.that.mine.is.also.corrupted.thenTry...using...the...snowleopard...darwinlegacy.iso...boot...and/or...make...sure...the...EFI...boot...is...definetely...for...AMD...cpuswithout...examining...the...torrent...file,...and...you...dont...say...what...its...downloading,...can...only...assume...its...for...a...versionof...Snow...Leopard...and...NOT...LionGiulio.Hi.Giulio.From.Italy.I've.installed.FINAL.CUT.STUDIO.3.(WOW).on.VMWare.despite.to.the.0Kb.VRAM.Error.Just.download.Final.Cut.Studio.3.(44Gb!!!)Edit.this.file.in.the.ISO.Image:Installer.>.FinalCutStudio.mpkg.>.Contents.>.Resources.>.Requirements.Checker.app.>.Contents.>.Resources.>.minsys.plistand.change.it.to.this.(changed.a.couple.of.STOP.into.WARN):.AELMinimumColorDepth.warn.32.AELMinimumOSVersion.block.10.5.6.AELMinimumOpenGLExtensions.warn.GLARBfragmentprogram.AELMinimumQuartzExtremeCapable.warn.NO.AELMinimumQuickTimeVersion.block.7.6.AELMinimumRAMSize.block.1024.AELMinimumScreenRes.warn.1280800.AELMinimumVRAM.warn.128.AELPlatformPPC.AELMinimumCPUSMP.block.2000.AELMinimumCPUSpeedSingle.block.2000.AELRequiredCPUType.block.G5.THIS.IS.IT!You.will.only.receive.some.warning,.but.the.program.installs!Yeah!Bye.VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).Tmpspiff.I.follow.your.guide.and.installed.Final.Cut.7,.now.the.problem.is.I.can't.start.it.because.i.get.the.same.error.as.the.unpatched.installerThe..performance..is..quite..decent..and..useableHope...this...helps...a...bit...Theo...says...May...3,...2012...at...9:43...am...Hi...and...many...thanks...for...the...tutorial!...This...worked...for...my...desktop...(AMD...Phenom...II...X4,...4GB...ram)...but...I...have...a...problem...with...my...internet...connectionFollow...Follow...“Bob's...Mental...Moshpit”...Get...every...new...post...delivered...to...your...InboxDecember.7,.2010.at.1:12.pm.dummy.says:.I.tried.to.double.the.RAM.with.more.numbers.than.I.have.physically.but.the.program.crashes.with.major.errorAt.the.bottom.of.options,.select.add(+).and.new.hard.driveBut.soon.after.the.restart.i.got.:[Cannot.open.file.C:ProgramDataVMwaredndlogsdndlog.conf:.The.system.cannot.find.the.path.specifiedSecondly...what...about...sound...in...vmware...it...is...supported...or...not...February...22,...2011...at...4:08...am...Justin...says:...Zia,...it...sounds...like...you...didnt...leave...your...darwin.iso...disc...image...assiged...for...the...CD,...so...the...system...would...use...it...as...the...boot...discCome.to.think.of.it,.since.Ive.been.using.virtualization.through.software,.Ive.never.had.to.go.into.any.BIOS.and.explicitly.enable.its.support.on.any.recent.machineMake.sure.you.select.your.USB.drive.or.whateverMy..setup..(Phenom..4-core..3.4Ghz..4gigs..ram..Asus..M4A88T-V..EVO..USB3..MB)..runs..it..pretty..quickly,..but..few..people..seem..to..have..good..soundSo,..initially..load..the..SL10.6.0..imageI.couldnt.test.the.earlier.method.in.AMD.processor.computerselect.Shared.Folders,.making.sure.that.the.file.IOUSBFamily-378.pkg.is.in.it.Open.the.options,.make.sure.darwinsnowlegacy.is.in.your.cd/dvd.driveAMD-VVA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).BIG.Anyone.with.any.luck.getting.QE/CI.enabled?VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).musawwir.Very.Nice.Work.Finally.However.Need.help.with.EFI.Business,.otherwise.all.good,.anyone?VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).Hackinputer.Really,.anyone.at.all??.Lots.of.folk.have.asked.about.the.QE/ci.enable./.installing.EFI.thingworks...flawlessly.VA:F...[1.9.221171]please...wait.Rating:...0.0/5...(0...votes...cast)VA:F...[1.9.221171]Rating:...0...(from...0...votes)...Mubin000...Like...the...tutorial...its...very...helpful,...though...I...am...having...2...problems,...which...may...or...may...not...be...relatedDO.NOT.select.your.macs.internal.drive.or.it.will.screw.up.your.mac.and.you.will.have.to.reinstall.osx.VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).ME.BY.THE.WAY.THIS.DOESNT.WORK.YOU.NEED.TO.DO.THIS.FROM.A.MAC.NOT.THE.PC.WHICH.THIS.MORON.DOESNT.EXPLAIN.THIS.TO.THE.READERS.VA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).psyg.Youre.pretty.much.a.moron.of.you.couldnt.figure.that.outVA:F.[1.9.221171]please.wait.Rating:.0.0/5.(0.votes.cast)VA:F.[1.9.221171]Rating:.0.(from.0.votes).Brad.chameleon.gives.an.error.when.trying.to.finish.installThen,...I...created...a...Virtual...machine,...following...the...step...and...modifying...the...text...file...with...the...name...that...I...gave...to...the...name...of...the...Virtual...machineTo..all:..you..need..to..boot..in..verbose..mode..to..see..if..you..are..getting..stuck..at..this..point..(F8..->..h..->..F8..real..quick..->..-v..)How...can...I...fix...this?...Dave...says...March...4,...2012...at...8:56...am...Hi...Oleg,...you...really...do...need,...at...the...very...least,...2gigs...ram...memory...to...run...this...emulation,...and...preferably...more...if...you...want...to...run...it...fairly...quicklyBig...thanks d6d2cc075d
camp 14 - total control zoneThe Hour Of Reprisal - Ill Billnet nanny full version freeOrgias kamasutra animacion.gifAdvanced Fix 2012 Key.rar
Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PES-United Index du Forum » Buvette » Test Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation